12.26.2008

What to Do in Korea

For my friend Lindsay, who's headed to Korea (yay!): the following are some activities that you might find interesting.


Go check out a big fish market with your camera. Then go to a big department store like Lotte and hang out on the food floors.


Eat some seolleongtang.


Eat kimchee.


Time and weather permitting (it snows a lot there), go to Seoraksan National Park.


More Seoraksan.


There is a cool concentration of arts and crafts in Insadong in Seoul.


Insadong

4 comments:

LINZC said...

Ji! You are awesome! So excited after seeing the photos. We need to pow-wow about part 2 of my trip....the part where you join me :)

Anonymous said...

i can't believe you didn't include dongdaemoon and namdaemoon markets.

LINZC said...

great recs! I hit them all except the national park (its a little chilly in korea!). i also hit the markets eunnie suggested!

Happy Machine said...

lindsay, meet my sister eunnie. eunnie, lindsay.