6.27.2007

An update from Ko Tao

I have not touched the Inter-Nets in the past four days and the updates have been piling up. Rather than put up the tedious paragraphs in whole, I will summarize in a few Powerpoint-friendly bullets:

- Escape from Bangkok: Chinatown, malls, heat and humidity, and finally the train station

- Second-class sleeper down to Chumpon, red-eye ferry over to Ko Tao

- Advanced Open Water certification over five dives with a bunch of Germans. Night dive (ludicrously awesome). Further fraternizing with the Teutonic divers at what has to be the chillest bar in all of Thailand.

- Finally, ticket back to Bankok tomorrow, and then immediately up to Chiang Mai. I'll spend one night there and then try to head to Pai.

Once I again have access to cheap and fast access to the Inter-Nets, I will no doubt put up some pictures as well as the tedious details in full.

No comments: